Rock your balance






Today I am working on a few different things and going away for the weekend too (yay me!).

I'm excited to have a break and relax/have fun in a good-Godly environment that I am over-the-moon about (totally!).

I plan to soak in positives. Doing that is essential. Caring for yourself should be a priority if it isn't already (beep 1 and beep 2 on your back pockets).

What kind of things do you do to care for yourself? Indulge in? Anything on your bucket list you wish to do that you haven't done yet (I know...chocolate covered this or that...nice bubble bath, rock climbing in the Alps-just kidding on the last one).

Part of empowering yourself is knowing what you like, determining how to obtain what you desire, living a productive and resourceful life, feeding on good energy, and most of all, being free (what does that look like to you?).

What makes you free? What are you tied down to and how can you cut the ties off from what isn't right for you (there's plenty of that going around, right?)?

Sometimes we just have to say "no" to certain people and things. They may not always like the "no." But, if they don't care for the answer, they should still respect it.

Anyway, to a fun-filled weekend with the girls- yay! Be blessed and enjoy YOUR weekend. Think about what you do for fun and how you can make your days even better.

Maybe I can report on my weekend when I get back!

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence #funweekend

By the end of this weekend, I will look like the girl in the picture, Lol.

Comments

Popular Posts