Seasonal wake-up's, here's how they work


Hope all had a Happy Easter, mine was quiet.

Spent time in church, most of my family was either way for work or another reason.

I went out to lunch with friends and had a delicious "cupcake" at home with one family member.

Though it may sound a bit drab, it was quiet. Not really would I would picture for my Easter,

as all the previous Easter's have been filled with dinners, egg hunts, family, and much more.

It's quite challenging to go through these changes (empty next?). But, since I have my big girl pants on,
I know that the sun shines tomorrow and next year will be quite different. It's just another season.

But I am happy to know His resurrection power resides in me. Thank goodness there's no sleepiness
side to it.

If you've been struggling with domestic violence issues or have just broken away, know that life

does get better. When you are there, and just looking at the situation, it's honestly hard to believe

anything could get better, but it does.

You've thought about the anguish and nonsense you've gone through, and for what? Now that those

areas of your life are completed you can move forward.

It's not uncommon for women to return to these cycles of any type of abuse. Thank goodness there

are support groups with discussion and tips for revelation and resources and so much more.

Start using your resurrection power today from our Holy Spirit.

"but those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31 MEV
http://www.bible.com/bible/1171/isa/40.31.mev
WomenEmpowermentSolutions-#freedomfromdomesticviolence




Comments

Popular Posts