Stand firm and split using two



Explaining how you feel isn't always easy.

Sometimes it depends on who you are talking to if there is trust, and what kind of mood you are in.

When explaining domestic violence, not everyone will understand.

Most people will listen to your story, some will not.

There usually needs to be a connection or some association somewhere.

If you do not feel the compassion, its best to keep moving.

The general population is kind and generous, expressing goodwill.

Empowering others is the best because it's helping mankind, ministering, healthy,

encouraging, motivational, gives insight, wisdom, and revelation to name a few.

After leaving a domestic abuse situation, there are areas to work and overcome.

I personally have been out of it for about fourteen years, and I still am startled very easily.

I recently had to go to a not so glamorous part of town working with a young lady and was

approached by a man, with another male in his close background. It honestly looked like it was set up

 for an attack.

He said a few things to me, I replied standing my ground, and very quickly, locked my car, and

 walked away.

Initially, I was startled; however, I couldn't let him know and knew I had to stand firm.

These situations with perpetrators are gut-wrenching. They are quite dangerous, and unfortunately,

sometimes deadly. I got super lucky- angels were protecting me.

If it had been dark, I don't know what would have happened because I'm sure the lighting isn't all that

 great in the area. That is why I made the trip when it was still light.

Being cautious, having boundaries, taking safety precautions are all smart ways to keep your heart

beating.

The aftershocks of domestic violence subside, but usually takes years.

Honestly, you ask God to take away the traumatic experiences, just keep praying for that miracle

breakthrough- He does answer. He answered me, and he'll answer you, too. His yoke is light and

easy to be born.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts