Is it prettier to you or me?



Rearranging.

What does that mean to you?

For most, it means moving items around, finding a new home for them.

I remember when I was probably in junior high school, I rearranged my mothers living room- without

 asking. How rude!

I was excited to make it "prettier" and to MY liking. I explained this to my mother, and she let me in

 on a few things; oh boy!

While she did not yell at me, she made it clear that it was her furniture that she worked for and I

should have discussed rearranging items with her first.

One needs to know what is best to move around and find a new home for, or is it worth keeping at all,

 and is it yours?

I've heard of some families trading furniture items; hutches, sofas, tables, recliners, credenzas, and

more. These must be trusting families to know they will receive their items back unscratched and in

one piece the way they loaned them out.

Again, rearranging areas of your life may be the same way. Although you are not borrowing traits, or

areas of your life (or…are you?), you can and do move things around.

What you like or do not like changes. What you accept or do not accept changes. How you feel about

people, places, or things changes. It may not change right away, but it does change. Be open to

change and what you don't like, rule it out. What you do like, call more of it in.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts