Justice Doesn't Always Come by the Gavel

Book and Photos By: Eileen Seefluth


I remember sitting in the courtroom years ago not knowing what was to come.

The green of knowing the justice system was as a field of grass, too much room to fill in the blank.

Tears ran down my cheeks. Why? Because it was an emotional time in my life as I moved forward 

from domestic violence taking a stance for what I believed and had overcome.

Now, almost 20 years later, the justice system looks dramatically different than it did when my tootsies

touched the courtroom floor. My thinking has dramatically changed as well as my senses.

Thankfully my peace and motivation do not come from attorney's who charge five bucks a phone call 

(maybe that's what the charge was two decades ago) to ask simple questions, make complex statements, 

give explanation or ask for directions. Yes, you got it! Me, 20 years ago.

What does a chick do when she's bogged done with worry after worry, all the varied concerns?

Do not turn into Esmerelda from Bewitched back in the 70s, no, no, no! Remember, cast your cares,

 because "His consolations cheer your soul." It sure says so in Psalm 94:19. I believe it. 

 The blue book, no, not the value of cars here, rather, justice you seek to eradicate domestic violence. 


 You see the book, 

 front and back covers. 

In case you did not already know, you see a picture of a warrior woman. She is dressed in full armor.

 Apparel needed today for everyone, men and women.

In this engaging book, you will find gems I wish I had known back in the day when routing away from

 domestic violence, a.k.a. escaping and finding discovery to the new me which has always been

 available.

Here, you will find strategies, empowerment, engaging fill in the blanks, direction, and especially,



Monday- Friday, even Saturday and Sunday, the content here works. It has been tested,

not on dummies, but real people.

Women Empowerment Solutions, Inc.

#womenempowermentsolutions#justicedoesn'talwayscomebythegavel#freedom#mindset#armor

Isaiah 42:1-4




 






                                                             

 

Comments

Popular Posts