Your next new coding begins

Hey Everyone! So glad you are here and open to the world of coding. It’s noting the kind you think though.

Some know about computer coding, which is all great and super technical in my book, but what about speaking, or better yet, going to prayer (journaling) in code?

I’ve often heard about people speaking in code, which, I never thought I did, but I guess years ago I may have.

Coding is a way to have privacy in your talk with God and to others.

I know of some, coming from s domestic abuse situation, may and probably do talk in code- that is OK.

When we pray to our Pappa-God and we don’t want anyone peeking through journals (not they anyone would), you stay mighty safe in your talk with the Holy Spirit or The Lord.

And that is another big one- who are you talking/praying with? That will depend on your answer- how your prayers are answered.

I’m excited for you as you increase your walk in faith with Jesus Christ how He will open to you in a way that you understand what he is tell you or guiding your steps.

Women Empowerment Solutions stays in excitement mode to cheer you on, equipping you with all the good stuff from Heaven. Can you picture a burrito (you are the burrito) filled with peace, joy, over-flowing with love, and such uber (not a car) strength, girded with His might? Wow, I can see you mighty with God’s love more than ever.

Each day you step into new levels with Jesus Christ, increased confidence, your voice starts to get louder like a trumpet. That is amazing, you’ve become more instrumental in society and especially to your family/children.

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts