Catch the fire and drink all you can

I never dreamed of going to ministry school, but here I am, a graduate.

I’ve learned and recurved powerful teachings  and incredible amounts of love, strength, encouragement, refreshment, and .... activations!

I have no room for doubts, so I’m giving that to you as well.
You know that freaky way when the devil tries to creep in, but you have the power and authority to say “nope, not today, not ever.”

There’s a newness and refreshment in every direction.
Drinking from the Holy Spirit guides you in every place of your life, so long as you invite Him in. By drinking what He has for you (not a drink in a glass like you pour orange juice or coffee in the morning). It’s a “supernatural” drink, and you can have it every day.

Flow in the spirit and you’ll be amazed with what is next. Empowerment like you wouldn’t have never dreamed.

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence


Comments

Popular Posts