Changing; take 1001?

Be willing to change.

You may feel as if you have plenty.

After all, you have dealt with an abusive person and didn't know it until they started showing up with their patterned behavior. You didn't ask for any bruises, name calling, financial skimpiness, or any of it.

Some women have been extremely flexible with their work schedules, creative thoughts, graciousness, and downright kind when they only wanted to return the favor of ugliness, but that wasn't their style (or the right thing to do).

All the perpetrator lies, coercion, and manipulations, you say a big "no" to.
On your way to bigger and better ways of life, but how do you do that when you are used to nonsense?

You must change, but that all begins with you. I am not telling you what to do, I am merely suggesting it, this is what I did to make a difference in my own life years ago.

Though it took me a while to figure it out if you are doing the same things over each day and the jerk won't leave you alone even with a protective order or be respectful to your person, what do you do?

One, you pray. Two, you change. Three, you pray and pray every day, and you don't stop until you get the answer you are looking for. Some people say, "eh, praying doesn't work for me, I've tried that." My answer is, do it again.

Then, there are those that say, "oh, that is religious." Guess what, having a daily relationship with Jesus Christ is not religious.

I encourage you to make any necessary changes that will empower your life from domestic violence. Abuse, as you know, it is de-testing, and nobody should ever be the "pun" of someone else's ridiculous attitude, non-self-control, or disrespect.

You know what you are made of, God's DNA, which makes you super powerful in all of what you can do. Ways of thinking can change like the gasoline needle on your car- little bits at a time, depending on how much you put in. It's all up to you.

If it takes you 1001 times to change where you need to be, I encourage you. It probably took me over 5000. I did it, and you can too, if you choose.

I encourage you today, make the changes, a little bit at a time and remember, you are the winner.
Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

#bethechange#youcoloryourhair#changemakeup#move#thinkwiifm#womenempowermentsolutions

Comments

Popular Posts