Helpers line up; here comes one hundredfold


Today has been gifted/named International Women's Day. Wow.

I think of every day as International Women's Day.

It has been a pleasure seeing all the women highlighted in the national news today, and young girls too.

Fortunately, I have had the privilege of working with women in Chile, Peru, and Ecuador regarding empowering women from domestic violence. I look forward to other places where W.E.S. will meet more ladies to empower from abuse. Of course, I'd enjoy meeting these ladies even from a non-abusive background, too.

Some women I  give special thanks to for assisting me with Women Empowerment Solutions  in some capacity:

S, Doyle
A. Manganaro
H. Pelkey
D. Holzmer
H. Winn
D. Adsit
H. Harris
K. Hart
C. Coggins
C. Beth
K. Moyer

From mentoring, volunteering time or donations, guidance, suggestions, tips, assisting with creative tips and presentations, on camera interviews as well and legislation knowledge too.

There are  some gentleman who have been (and continue to do so) instrumental in the process too, I give thanks as well:

M. Seefluth
D. Amerine
J. Adlung
J. Baird
D. Pelkey
R. Manganaro

If you, or anyone you know, would like to volunteer with Women Empowerment Solutions, please contact us via Facebook Messaging or reach out from the website, or call 918-407-7106. We look forward to all the graciousness God has planned for this organization. Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence.



Nehemiah 8:10 "Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19

"Do not fear for I am with you: Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with my righteous hand." Isaiah 41:10

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced min and discipline and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP).




Comments

Popular Posts