How toast boost your confidence one-by-one

The support you are looking for comes through from various channels.
A faucet of different people, maybe through something you see or hear through the media (tv or radio).
Other possibilities are a church, and groups like Toastmasters International.
Expand your "tool belt" with various groups and start by going with a friend.

Since the effects of domestic violence are different per person and backgrounds are as well, there is still
hope, services, resources, possibilities, and opportunities for all.

Toastmasters will help you thrive in areas you never thought possible. I had joined District 16, Will
Rogers Toastmasters for about 3-4 years, and this opened doors for me in a plethora of areas.

First, it was good for networking and connecting with others. Some women coming from domestic violence relationships may not be ready for that much engagement so quickly, but, keep it on your radar. I guarantee it won't take much time before walking into a meeting (which are varied, depending on the group location, check your location listings: www.toastmastersinternational.org) and as you make friends, grown, engage with the group, you'll see a difference in yourself.

Next, you will expand your area of expertise with speech writing. When I was a member, I enjoyed the different styles of writing and the "popcorn" topics. Sometimes it was as if winning a cake because you never knew what kind of speech you were going to deliver.
No intimidation, just seek, learn, discover, rise- up, think about the "next level" in which you will abode.
You will be surprised how many women go rogue after joining Toastmasters and the amount of support they are given. Their confidence levels are mostly at an all- time high (or soon reaches this point) fostering simplicity of public speaking, new management skills as well as enhanced methods too. Then, leadership skills are rocketed with various new assignments which, there's no pressure, but, yet accountability for positions and sparkled maturity.
Some women coming out from domestic abuse situations are timid; I know I was. Even with all the education and work experience I have, this what I had needed at the time.
I have since been graduated from this organization about 3-4 years now, but it was helpful to me at that time, helping me to "rise up" with my voice and topics I wanted to share.
If you are thinking about resuming your place of confidence, this is a good start for anyone, not just for empowering women from domestic violence.

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence

* Listen up...hear what God has to say about confidence

Comments

Popular Posts