Old to new "wonder" skin



"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part

of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another." Anatole France

Starting over with what you have and leaving the old behind in my book is courageous, strong-willed,

 and a focused mindset.

Some of the characteristics take time to develop moving forward from domestic violence.

When you've picked up the pieces; your dignity and begin patchwork on your confidence (kind of

looks like Swiss cheese), you do go through a period of quiet and "don't bother me."

Sorting out valuable pieces of your life is like working a jigsaw puzzle, and you wonder what

happened to "some" of the pieces- they are around here somewhere, right (of course)?

When I moved forward years ago, you could say I was quiet for a time. I left behind people, places,

and things because I wasn't taking any of it into my new "season." Of course, I didn't know then what

 a "season" was unless you were talking about the weather.

I knew that moving forward was what had to be done, yet, it ached so bad. When you read my book

"Empowering Women from Violence" available on www.Amazon.com, I believe you'll have an

epiphany of sorts leading you to magnified empowerment. If not you, then indeed yes, someone you

know and care about.

I can say, as you move forward in your freedom rights, the aches and pangs you once felt over a gory

amount of time lessen up as the month's transition into years. After a while, you think, respond,

strategize,  and recognize like a champion. The paradigm shift you'd always longed for, you just

didn't know what it was called or how it worked.

You are surprised each day with new friends, new surroundings, a new sense of self, a brand- new

focus which is remarkable- you are like, who is this person? It's the original me.

If you later, run into people you "used to know" from your old days, and they see the new you, they

will not recognize you at all. Perhaps physically, unless you've made some changes, sure.

It's important to know who you are and whose you are.

Just remember, "the Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him."

(Lamentations 3:25)

Women Empowerment Solutions

Comments

Popular Posts