Fresh thoughts and no more cots






Wish and fish, breeze and sneeze

A new place

No more case for another face

A new beginning, she is in the winning

Thirty-five, arrive alive

Spunk perks

No more police alerts, oh that hurts!

Fred and Ethel Mertz

Closet full of shirts

No rips, shreds or burns

A ripe garden with ferns

Sweet hummingbirds

Happy days and new ways

Fresh thoughts and no more shelter cots

Correction and direction and the selection

Resources and no more sexual forces

Recognize the pattern

Blast  to Saturn

See and hear with armored gear

Christs’ Word says "have no more fear for I am here."

 Isaiah 41:10 NIV "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence


Comments

Popular Posts