How to turn "trying" into something more





My office is filled with books, pens, paper, accents, and other useful items. I know I have a cute pink

 bucket filled with all sorts of bookmarks. Yes, I use the book markers because I have so many books

I'm reading and I need to mark my place- I don't want to keep reading the same things wasting time.

One of the bookmarks I didn't realize I had was one with a nice quote on it by Kirsten Dunst.

Speaking of reading something too many times, I did read this one about five or six times thinking as

to how it resonated with me.

As you can see the picture above, this is the quote she say's "the real secret to total gorgeousness is to

believe in yourself, have self- confidence, and try to be secure in your decisions and thoughts." While

 I think this is a nice quote I believe as with anything, you must do more than "try."

Trying is good; however, I do not believe trying is enough in anything you do. To endure your task

with not really any action is 20 percent of something

Putting action behind anything you do and give the process 100 percent of your person which means

your energy, stamina, intellect, resources, knowledge, and more.

When I was in a very abusive situation, I cannot count on my fingers how many times I tried to

leave.

 Working at it was not enough. It was like scraping the chocolate cake batter mix out of the bowl- I

was spooning from every angle to bring in every ounce of goodness I could to the final section.

There were various parts of caring for it, and it was overwhelming. I had support to help all areas,

thank goodness. But even with support, the process was all very enduring, exhausting, and

overwhelming.

As I wrote my first book, trying was not enough. Putting my thoughts on paper, writing, editing,

proofing, looking for all the right pictures, networks, connections, formatting, loading, and more, it's

a process which takes quite a bit of effort. The action is the key will keep you moving in the right

direction with positive choices.

Believing in yourself is also another key and powerful. What do you think you can do? Do you think

you are beautiful? After being told for so long all the wrong things, you start to believe those

negative words. I am here to tell you that you are great craftsmanship of the most -high Jesus Christ.

He does not make junk, ever.

You have a stream of beauty flowing through your being from the holy one, it says so in the Word.

Leave you with a verse for the day "delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4).

Here is another, "now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do NOT see."

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence


Comments

Popular Posts