Attorney Part II just for you






A few days ago I posted a blog regarding questions and interactions with an attorney.

Here are some additional resources that were brought to my attention if anyone needs them.

It's like chocolate pie for a month for some, or a stocked pantry and freezer for others, perhaps new

attire times twenty for another person (another word; saving money).


Do you think you or anyone you know would enjoy saving money during a time of duress from

domestic violence? After all, spending a retainer fee is much like paying the down payment for

orthodontic care And then continuing to make a monthly car payment with no car- how sucky is that

(yes, I said sucky, Let's be realistic here).


The multiple hours of work you put in earning your pay at your job should reward you with luxury

items you desire, and, I'm sure legal representation is not at the top of your list, however, during any

domestic violence process, I know anyone would like a "red dot" sale.

Saving major bucks on fees would catapult you into even more freedom where you could obtain your

A new ride, possibly a new home-especially the dream location free of domestic violence, and your

list Continues from here. Wow! This is something to write home about. Mom, dad, granny, grandpa, I

Saved all this money as I went this route, you wouldn't believe it unless you checked it out

Yourself. The news would be so eye-opening, no coffee needed!


So, wrap all your domestic violence woes into this bear claw of a deal and sink your teeth right into

your breakfast every day of the week.


No more worrying about the alleged perpetrator going to do this or that because most survivors do

Have such concern often even after all the court bloodshed years later, it's a fact, unfortunately.

Thankfully, helps is on the way and your doubts, uncertainty, and tears can all dry up like Egypt.

"Press On toward to the mark" as Jesus says in Philippians 3:14, "as for the prize of the high calling

of God in Christ Jesus."


**There is an interactive video and an overview presentation that I believe you'd be interested

in....and for some reason I couldn't post the links here, but I will try again later or you can type:

"Hello I'm Patricia Sampson" in your URL and see that that takes you to the presentation & video.**

If it doesn't, text me and I will forward the link to you.

Women Empowerment Solutions, freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts