March on Women’s Conference

Here is one of many video recordings at the Women's March in downtown Tulsa, Saturday, January 19, 2019. This is the first women's march I've ever attended and did so to represent my charitable organization.

Women Empowerment Solutions is a faith-based charitable organization empowering women who have a history of suffering from domestic violence. We DO NOT believe in abortion and have zero tolerance for killing unborn fetuses. We do, however, believe in the Word of God and standing upon what He says.

Further, I will elaborate we DO NOT wear "pink" hats which are quite demeaning, distasteful, vulgar, disrespectful, and overall plain stupid.

Yes, everyone has a right to express themselves, which is why I appreciate one of the singer's from the downtown march,  Adam Hettler. He sang beautifully at this event with his expression of art and did an outstanding job supporting women through song. I am happy to have met him and hear his is vocal expression.

Also, know that NOT all men are bad guys. There are some wonderful, respectful, honest, and loving men in the world. I just want to clarify this as Women Empowerment Solutions is not in the business of hating men by any means.

Through the years, a number of women, both young and older, have been battered by men, but, by women too. Bruises and bloodied in areas that could have been attributed from someone other than a spouse and this is something which needs to be expressed and addressed as well.

Saturday, January 19, 2019 in Tulsa, Oklahoma made a difference today I believe from a different perspective.

This particular march wasn't a vulgar outcry as seen on television months ago with activist and advocates smash mouthing legislation or bruising with words toward our leaders, leaving scars with tantrums which make toddlers look pretty good.

The WHY goes much deeper into the seas of the Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, or other ocean which reflects strength, vigor, a swooping in showing the great I AM is at work in the midst of us all catapulting justice, voice, and songs of victory that women are more than survivors, we are appointed and anointed for such a time as this and there is no "magic" about it at all. The WHY is dropped down from the kingdom of Heaven, so get ready, Women Empowerment Solutions is here for women to thrive in their positions not to be "doped" by a wash of he said she said or what is broadcast on the news or the bully ninja.


I will add, we are already free. We make choices and decisions of what we do and where we are going. It says in the Word that we are free and to walk in freedom. Take for example: Psalm 119:45 "I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts." Here's another, Ephesians 3:12 says " in him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence."

We build up one another with encouragement (at least we are supposed to according to the Word of God, that is part  of our assignment).

I'm pleased to represent women as an advocate from domestic violence ( I am a 20 year survivor myself, I know a thing a two about empowerment from domestic violence and what it takes to thrive like a champion).

 Though I was not a speaker in today's venue, I am privileged as an ambassador and as God's daughter to make a difference in this world daily.

In the days to come, I will post photos and videos of others speaking out on behalf of women encouraging us all to love.

Now, I can't say that every sign I saw and everything I heard from around the room was positive, but, for people to support women in 20 degree temperatures, is phenomenal in my book.

There was a mixture of women from every age group and men from various age groups as well. I even saw some children there  (a bit of a surprise).

I will leave you with a scripture I believe is appropriate for this posting and a beautiful song by Adam Hettler as mentioned above: Psalm 40:3 "He put a new song in my mouth, song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord. When you see the word "fear" (reflecting scripture, it's not in a derogatory sense, FYI).


Comments

Popular Posts