Layers of a hero fourfold



https://youtu.be/2TJLQDPyai0

Dear Readers,

The above link is sad, yet inspiring and empowering. Ultimately, layers of a hero in every sense and I applaud this survivor.

It takes integrity in every sense to muster and push through domestic abuse.

I hope this YouTube video from the T.D. Jake's Show empowers you ladies to go for the gold.  Identify with whom you are as a person, not a victim, but a survivor.

A key scripture, "if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." (Matthew 6:14).

It takes a while to forgive after copious deep scars, bruises, and emotional drama, but when you are ready, you will let it all go. Forgiveness is tough after layers of hurt time after time for anyone, but it is possible to let go and forgive.

Heavenly Father,

We praise and honor you, look up to your for direction and know that you are with us.
Thank you for healing bodies affected by domestic violence and helping women forgive their perpetrators who have inflicted horrific pain or any kind of pain on their person.

We thank you Father for having all the answers, plans, complete restoration, and peace in your wings. Healing wounds from anger, bitterness, wrath, clamor, evil speaking, and you power wash it off back on to your cross, thank you so much.

Help me to remember that I should forgive my offenders at all times (even if it takes some time, because it does), as this brings relief and release to both me and them. Father in Jesus' name, and in obedience to your Word, I specifically forgive the following people:__________________.

By faith, I totally and completely forgive each one who has trespassed against me. I release them to you, and I pray that you will bless them. Help me to remember the example of your my Lord Jesus who said, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34 ESV)

Women Empowerment Solutions
#freedomfromdomesticviolence

Comments

Popular Posts