Breaking off manipulation and control: Freedom for Leslie (and you too!)

This is one of many videos in my email from the National Domestic Violence Hotline. Suzie Orman interviews "Leslie"- a survivor of domestic violence.

No need to type the whole conversation, but it is up close and personal. This is all about empowering from "Financial Abuse" + some.

She talks about the age difference, triggers, and rages & more.

*Be empowered from control and manipulation. Keep a watch over your mind, heart, and soul.

Key Scripture: Do not fear or be discouraged (Deut.1:21, NKJV).

Prayer: Lord God, my heavenly Father, I come to you now in the wonderful name of Jesus my Lord, and I thank you for the fact that I do not ever need to fear or be discouraged. Therefore, I will stand still and await your salvation which I believe you will reveal to me this very day. Thank you for fighting me, Father, and enabling me to hold my peace. With your help, I will be strong and I will walk in good courage.

Thank you for enabling me to liv e above fear, Lord God, and keeping me from all discouragement. Your Word shows me that I can accomplish what needs to be accomplished because you are with me. Thank you, O Lord my God.

Through you, I will be strong and courageous. I will not be afraid or dismayed. Your perfect love, dear Father, has removed all fear from me, and I trust you to keep me from ever being faint-hearted again. I believe your Word, and I desire to walk uprightly according to its precepts, and I know this is the source of encouragement for me.

You, Lord God, are the strength of my life, and this fact greatly encourages me. You enable me to be of good courage. Thank you for encouraging me and strengthening my heart as I continuously hope in you.

Father, I received great encouragement from you as I find my total strength in you, and in the power of your might. Thank you for encouraging my heart.

Breakthrough Prayers for Women, Clift and Kathleen Richards pages 101-102.




Comments

Popular Posts