Preview your belief

I remember when I was younger, so many good memories. I can also remember some rough patches, too; got hit in the chest real hard by "fast-ball" pitch, ouch! Yes, you guessed it, I was playing softball.

Another time I was on the handle bars while my neighborhood friend was riding the same bike, yep, crash and burn, ohhhh geeeez. After that, one of the neighborhood dad's picked me up, held me in his arms, walked down the street, then, put me in my mother's arms...yes, they called for help.

I also remember a number of other incidents whether in my childhood or as teenager through young adulthood- thankfully I got through them all.

I am here to tell you that anything is possible, nothing is impossible with God. He carries us through the mess and makes "wowzer" miracles (yes, I said wowzer) that no body on this earth could ever whip up. Preview what you believe in and watch your breakthroughs happen with your own eyes.

Today, even after thirteen years of empowerment from a domestic abuse marriage, I still rise above issues that I sometimes struggle with. For instance, I am still easily startled, but, not as bad as years ago. I have grown within myself and healed fantastically over the years. At times, I will tell myself there is nothing to be scared of and no reason to be startled. I keep the "preview" of belief open with my eyes...but this is all about healing...takes an open heart for sure.

I know you must believe in yourself more each day (hooray)...that helps you move forward, right?! Not everyone understands, but, there are a number of compassionate people that will listen to you if you feel you want to share. Opening up and sharing your testimony is healing and gives you more peace than you can ever imagine. When there are two or more people covering you with prayer (everyone is in agreement), that adds to your healing, it really does (power is amplified).

So that is my hope and belief for you today, healing and peace, and that you keep moving forward.

Women Empowerment Solutions freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts