How to recognize Jesus through the mess



I was on the way to the airport in LA one- day last summer and I saw a billboard (among many).

On it was advertisement trying to convince me of something I was not- so I did not and would not believe it.

God will tell you positive things and help you on your journey.

Interestingly, I found this quote this morning that I'm about to tell you about, it's quite thought-provoking. "People see God every day. They don't recognize Him. Pearl Bailey, 1918-1990, American Singer.

So, in reading this billboard, I know it was a lie, so it was not God.

When you are facing tough situations, it will be easier to recognize God as you soak in His Word.

I'm sure that you are becoming more familiar with Him as your faith grows and you are amazed daily at all of what He is doing for you each day.

Leading and guiding you through the daily traffic. Helping you make excellent decisions for yourself and your children that will help all of you for the future.

Each day, as you know, is a new gift, and you are learning to say yes, and accept all that He has for you. You are starting to "recognize" the spirit of Jesus in ways that you couldn't tell before the domestic violence.

Graduation is grand, and you have made it further than you thought you could.

Keep your eyes open and focused on Him- He will surprise you each day with His mercy and grace.
God bless.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts