What you should know about baby steps



This morning while working at the gym, I was getting back into the swing of things, after all, it had been since March since I had worked out on the Elliptical.

When I first got on, I wondered if I would make it five minutes on the machine. The reason, I had to press hard with my feet, making them stronger after the sprain in March, I wasn't sure what I could do.

I stuck with it, and five minutes had passed very quickly.

My goal was 15 minutes. I kept going after that time frame and finished at 30 minutes. I pushed myself and knew that after the small, five- minute mark, I could do it.

As I was working out, I was reminded about the baby steps it takes to leave a domestic abuse relationship and flow on your own with confidence, courage, resilience, perseverance, and a lot of faith and hope.

This blog is about courage, hope, and moving forward.

Life is better in motion when you can see there is more for you in the coming weeks. Even though you are not sure how you have faith, something will work for you.

Transitioning from wherever you had lived into a new place whether by yourself, with a friend or family member, into a healthy environment takes some getting used to.

Be blessed knowing that people are willing to pray for you, like from Women Empowerment Solutions. We are excited to lift you up in your quest for liberty and watch you prosper each day.
Know you can thrive, it's more than on your bucket list, it's your destiny.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts