How to clean your mouth


Raise your hand if you like to go to the dentist.

I will not raise my hand.

It is tough sitting in the dental chair hearing the hygienist scraping gunk off with their little hand tool

that sounds like scratching a black chalkboard. Ohhhhhhhhh

Now that we have the dry erase boards (no more eery sounds) era and all the newest technology, the

dentist trips should be comfortable and anti-scary proof.

Depends on where your mind is focused.

Think about a time when you were younger or when you went to the dentist, and you were not afraid.

Think about a time when you weren't afraid to go home, and no domestic violence existed (in your

world).

I went to dental cleanings fine,  years ago. After leaving my former spouse, I did not go for a while

because I had too many other responsibilities and the dentist was the furthest from my mind for me.

As for the kids, I took them.

Fast forward, and I soon began to get back in the swing of regular dental cleanings again.

When I got back into the groove of going to the dentist, I got acclimated with the staff. So once I was

comfortable with whom was cleaning my teeth, building the "relationship"…..and then, making

regular visits, plus, shifting my thoughts to a different mindset- they were not going to hurt me.

When one goes to the dentist, you really don't know what is going to happen. You don't know if they

are going to tell you that you need additional services or that everything looks primo.

One way to know that you have done everything to "clean" your mouth, rid of the toxins (rather than

an unruly language you may have muffled through the day) is with this one cleaner:

8 drops of Thieves essential oil
5 drops of Peppermint oil
1.5 c Coconut oil

(mix with some purified water, whatever amount work for you, I use about ½ a cup)- this mouthwash

clears all the toxins). The Book of James is good too, for cleaning your mouth as well (not that you need to clean YOUR mouth out...but, we can all use these methods).

At least you know now, you will make your dental visits short and sweet, and maintain good healthy

teeth.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts