The exceptional jeans for the skin






New pants, new shoes, something in the news

We look for new clues, but sometimes get the blues

Look in the mirror wanting a new career

A way to escape, there’s too much duct tape

Cinnamon crepe, no smoke vape

Trying my best to keep in shape

He saw me in the gym, but I’d rather swim

Loosing anything from the past

Swimming in the water fast

Keep my mind focused, oh the hostess

Names won’t get me down, I am not bound

Sugar and ice, mocha a la rice

Roll the dice, it’s not one size

Maybe a game for you, he has a Fu Manchu

Know your signs, fishing lines

Hollywood lines, linens, and living room blinds

What do you see and is there a fee? Did it leave behind debris?

Heal and be well, not stuck in a beach shell

Freedom is here

It’s yours,

take it,

grab it,

know it,



 relish in it.

roll with it.

experience it.

recognize it.

Women Empowerment Solutions-freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts