What's In The Name...or....Word


A couple of days ago, I was walking in my own neighborhood minding my own business.
As I was walking through the beautiful area, up the street relishing natural, a souped-up black sports car drives in front of me and the guys in it started yelling at me.

Hmmmm, what they said was not very nice, yelling derogatory language that is not fit for anyone. I had sunglasses on because it was so sunny outside...so we did not make eye contact. No, I didn't look up at them to see who they were or say anything back to them.

As I kept walking up the street I kept telling myself, "shake it off, just shake it off." I did not deserve any of the name calling; whether they knew me or not...and they didn't know me. I didn't recognize their voices, they were strangers.

I didn't have anything fancy on, a pair of old jean shorts rolled up just above my knees. I had a sports shirt (top) on and my hair was brushed down, a bobby-pin holding one side of my bangs back.

As I continued up the street I was mad. Then, I thought, why would they say those mean things to me...I didn't deserve any of that.

Back to, "dust it off" and that is what I concentrated on. Then I was thinking of all the ladies out there, whether in the United States or abroad and just to continue Encouraging and Empowering Women about the power of the spoken word and to send Empowerment through my blogs and any other writings and works I do.

Ladies! You are beautiful. No matter what you see on the outside or whatever distractions or nasty words that you hear, cut all that mess off. There is power in the spoken word. 

You have goodness to offer. Look within your heart, the goodness is there. Believe in yourself. Your positive believe and faith in Christ will catapult to your tomorrow.

I'm excited for your future. You have an awesome future right at your fingertips. Listen to positive encouraging words. Those ugly words that people say, "shake it off."

Uplift, peace, joy, laughter, smile, love-love-love, happiness, strength, vigor, confidence, discipline, boundaries, capable, unlimited, prosperity. There is POWER in our Words- There is POWER in the name of Christ, He is our POWER.

Comments

Popular Posts