Here's your minute in the mall; no ATM card required






Floppitiy-bop, I want to go to the shop.
Not one stop will not get it for me.
Not because I drank too much tea
or since I am a busy bumblebee,
but because I am free.

Shopping is fun! There are people, cheer,
I can dress for any career
and run into an old dear
see what I look like in any sized mirror
choose pantyhose thin and sheer
stop for a snack anywhere near.
It is in my personality, and it's a reality.

Laugh like you have not before.
I know it comes from the core
and everyone wants more!

Ponder from a picture of a seashore
and thoughts will come even more.
Bright and positive, vibrant, and deep
some steep, and now it is time to take a leap.

Women Empowerment Solutions- empowering women from domestic violence

* Note- when I was in a domestic abuse situation years ago, my friend would taking me shopping and it "cooled" my mind from all the junk. I felt joyful, a release, I laughed alot, it was peaceful for me. I hope this small poem empowers you in ways you would not have thought.

Comments

Popular Posts