Meet Sturdy Pillars that will Work for you!







Hope comes in various forms. Maybe a letter from someone you know, I call it "fun" mail. It could be a nice warm meal or a smile at the grocery store you weren't intending to receive. It can also come from a movie if you watch the right one. The inspiration which fills you up with warm fuzzies and hope. Fueled with thoughts, ambition, motivation, and your inner self sparks with, "yes, I can do that, probably even better."

To get there...

"We live by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7 NIV).

If someone had ever told me I would have a women's organization twenty years ago, I would have said, "right."

Once I graduated from college in 2010, I had the idea for Women Empowerment Solutions. I had the peace to prosper with this organization and empower women with hope and testimonies. It's much more than the nice butterfly feeling, it's about growth and healing, which all comes from peace. It's about community and giving, prosperity, and renewing and restoring.

Have you ever seen these older musky homes on home improvement shows where they broadcast the elite changes? I'm sure you have seen miracle makeovers which have dawned television sets throughout America and shocked the nation with beautiful handiworks. If you do need maintenance work done at your home, you can call King Arthur Christie (918) 640-5940, of Handiworks, he does a fantastic job- I've had him paint two rooms in my house. I mention all these areas for your possible new changes.

Whether it's peace you are looking for, hope for your future, faith to build what you are already growing, or making life brighter for yourself in various facets, you have this.

Women Empowerment Solutions believes in you. Empowerment from domestic violence.




Comments

Popular Posts