Back to school doesn't have to be a dread; here's how
Finding resources can be daunting especially if you are in dire need, so investigating is like going "Back to School."
You have the cost of saving yourself and your children if you have them. It's a big deal.
What do you do?
As an example, people go to the fast-food places, put the order in, but in their back, they find no ketchup, napkins, or other condiments- you have to research for them asking for them, because it costs the fast-food restaurants money to give these out.
Unfortunately, with domestic abuse, every area must also be researched out as well.
You are looking for a good attorney because you have no idea where to find one. You have not been put in such a circumstance before. Where do you find a good attorney in your area?
Here, I want to bring up our Defender, Jesus Christ. He will defend you. Of course, you will need legal assistance in the natural, but the Defender has you covered if you ask Him. Psalm 18:2 states, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation."
Now, if you are new to the Word of God, I would say grab a hold of this and do not let go of it even though you may not understand it.
I will give you a brief example: When I was in college, I had to take Algebra I & II. Not my favorite and who mixes letters with numbers, does not make sense, right? Well, there is a formula for it to make sense and eventually you do get it as you immerse yourself in the Word of God even if it makes no sense to you, it is good to read it anyway so it can go down in your heart and hang out there and spring up when you truly need it.
He (the Lord) defends on. What you are going through is no surprise to Him. He wants you to lean on Him so He can help.
So, as you research various areas out like the right attorney, you will find a plethora of information here beyond your wildest dreams. You will know the questions to ask and various others questions. As for as what they charge, they all have different rates.
For the Tulsa area, you may give The Law Office of Brian C. Been a call 918-663-6843 or Diana Cupps Law 918-605-48826 for more child custody solutions and leadings with your legal situations.
Also, with various topics regarding attorneys, housing, appointments, transportation, it is like "Back to School" as you will need to keep a binder notebook to keep track of all the notes, packets, brochures, business cards, one-pagers (information they give you), receipts, tax documents, and so forth.
Record keeping for you is essential at this time. When so much has happened to you feel like a scrambled egg! I will tell you, the Lord is the one who breaks the yoke of bondage, His burden is light and easy to carry.
So, as you work to process as you are going through, remember to trade off your negative emotions to Him and receive His peace- He is peace, yes, the Lord is peace. Your emotions may look like an equalizer at the moment, but as you receive and stay in the Lord's peace, it will be healing for your soul and spirit.
As you go "Back to School," you will need to eat well. I'm not talking about physical food, but that's good too to eat as healthy as you can. Spiritual food is really what I'm getting at.
My suggestion is Psalm 121:2-8, take a bath here. Speak it out loud and wash yourself in the spirit with this.
Next, Psalm 91, your protection.
You truly could indulge in hope, He is the God of hope so find Thessalonians I & II, read it out loud if you can, or have someone read it out loud to you if you don't feel like reading.
I speak that the joy of the Lord bubble up from within you in Jesus mighty name (Book of Philippians).
This will get you off to a fresh start. Fill your cup up daily and watch the Lord work on your behalf.
I am so excited for you!!
Reach out to 800-799-7233 The Domestic Violence Hotline if you need it right away.
Women Empowerment Solutions, Inc.- empowering women against domestic abuse through Bibilical Principles
We serve a God of order



Comments
Post a Comment