Women, arise! Get your roar back!


 The Lion of Judah is here to stay. He is from everlasting.

Back in January I was sick with Covid, what an awful time. As those who have experienced the diagnosis, know its grueling and tough! The Lion of Judah is tougher.

I am grateful to God for carrying me through this time, I learned about cats, and more! Yes, cats!

I have had my Tabby cat for just over two years now. I searched far and wide for him, even had the opportunity to drive to the country to take ownership of him from a sweet family who could no longer care for him.

When I first brought him home, I really was not prepared. I did not have a box for him. He ran through the house with my lab chasing him, it was as a scene from a movie. They ran all throughout the house. I was a bit concerned {domestic violence does the same thing}.

After a bit, it all worked out {domestic violence doesn't work this way}. There is another story, but I cannot go into those details right now.

What I can share, is during my downtime in January, my CAT was right by my side, he never ever left, just like Jesus {we can stand firm on His Word, He will never let us down}.

My cat kept me warm when I had the shivers like you wouldn't believe. One minute I was very warm, next minute, shivering cold.

My Tabby watched over me and knew something was going on. What a smart animal.

And, though Jesus is not an animal, He is a spirit, He knows everything about us.

He knows what we need, when we need it, and how we need it.

If you look for the Lion of Judah, you will find Him {Matthew 7:7} He is kind, bold, courageous, a helper in time of need, and so much more. Yes, love, love, love!!!

Speaking of love, Women Empowerment Solutions, Inc. loves you! If you, or someone you know has suffered from domestic violence and needs empowerment through biblical tools, education, a total breakthrough, come see us. Get your roar back!

Businesses: We have our Bridal Shower: The Bride of Christ this Saturday, July 23, 2022, at 1:30pm to 3:00pm, 8283 N. Owasso Expressway Suite C Owasso, OK 74055. Refreshments will be served. Parking is available in the back.

You can call 918-401-4259 or 918-407-7106 or email wesowasso@gmail.com to be added to the guest list.

Women Empowerment Solutions, Inc. a faith-based nonprofit organization 501 (c) 3.

#confidence#courage#selfesteem



Comments

Popular Posts