Few Days

Even though it has been a few days since I last posted, never-the-less, I've thought about the need to get on the computer and type away.
Incidentally, that is the way with women empowering themselves from domestic violence. They think about leaving a time or two or three and beyond said number. Toggle back and forth, inch- by- inch knowing what they want to do, trying to gain the courage to get to their goal, f r e e d o m!!!

As you can see, even after a few days (just because I was super busy), I made it back to the blog (soooo excited!!). So, you can too, make it to your goal and being empowered from whatever situation you may be in (regarding dv).

I know you have it in you to move forward. I know you are an awesome person with brilliant ideas and the world just needs to see them. Stay focused on the prize.

Be empowered each an every day. You have strength, wisdom, courage, intelligence, and so much more- and don't let anyone ever tell you differently. Remember, each day you go forth, is a few days that you get better and better with whom you are.

Keep smiling!

Comments

Popular Posts