Writing My Share

 



Writing My Share


The rainy day produces words to speak and any day of the week.                         

The ground is wet, yet I have my pet and I am set to jet.

Going about the day, not in a soggy way.

Where would I go with the rain, what do I have to gain?

The day is still young, the chick has sprung.

I could look at a picture with mountains and snow, put myself there without a care.

Look at the islands from the highlands and hear the music from violins.

All in the imaginations inside of a rainy day, this is okay.

The production of where I go and what I do, I see clue after clue.

Clouds in the sky shaped like horses, mother nature comes with forces-

Sometimes hail and wind, snow and slosh, sunshine, and the smell of summer grass, you make the dash.

Out the door you go, squat down low, hit or miss or call for your sis.

The imagination runs wild and is never mild, bring out your inner child.

You make your dreams come true with your thoughts and action.

Streamline the pictures you see- in your mind, on the walls, visiting people, places, and the many faces.

Your world is what you make it.

How do you see your world? As the globe sitting on a desk looking like a mess…

Or vibrant as the trees, flowers, rain showers and gold towers?

You make the call- standing tall- you have it all.

I write my share as I care about you.

Women Empowerment Solutions- Empowering Women from Domestic Violence


Remember Acts 14:17 talks about rainy days

Exra 10:13

Hosea 10:12

Isaiah 45:8

Isaiah 55:10


Comments

Popular Posts