Rising the 605 with a 210 for 2020









Hello Everyone, Happy New Year 2020- a brand-new decade! I will share with you this beautiful day on January 3, 2020, how I welcomed the new year and how it also represents more than a thriving time for Women Empowerment Solutions.

It all started on the evening of December 31, 2019. It was about 6:30 to 7:00 p.m. I was on the 605 Freeway driving north. Though it was already dark, and this was my first time driving it alone, I was a bit scared.

I knew my destination was about one hour. I did not have any music playing to keep me company; I thought it was best to concentrate on my goal fully.

The focus was the name of the game for the evening.  I wasn't sure what to expect for the entire night as I knew some streets were already closing for the New Year's Eve festivities.

I didn't know how much sleep I'd have for the night.

Dinner the night before, I had an unfortunate snafu! I bit my bottom lip pretty good, making for a good-sized fever blister- oh, that was unpleasant.

Gratefully, I pressed brown restaurant napkins gently on the area to stop the bleeding. I went into the restroom area and washed my mouth out several times. I went back to my seat, repeated the restroom area with another mouth cleaning about ten minutes later.

All started to calm down, and I stopped at the grocery store after the restaurant for bottled water, medicated lip balm, and protein shakes (oh yeah...and Hydrogen Peroxide)- I sure didn't feel like eating anymore for a bit.

After all that drama, I knew I had a stash of items to see me through the night in a very populated area in Pasadena, California.

Oh, you know it! People were ready to party! And that is what was going on from the north, south, east, and west.

There was music, dancing, laughter, contained pit fires, tables with people playing cards, snacks, and drinks, and the party was live!

It took perseverance, diligence, concentration, goal-oriented, overcoming, faith, and hope for the drive. Rising I needed for this trip- both for driving and a smooth wake up the next morning (I did get 2 hours of sleep) to watch my family member perform in the Rose Parade.

It was a spectacular sight. The fruits of the spirit were all in check, the provision was prevalent, and it was a most gorgeous first day of the new year (AND....I went to the beach, too)!

My wish for you, that all your hopes, dreams, vision, and enhanced talents come to pass. You are about to have the best year ever! I know because the Word of God never fails…matter of fact, it does not return void. So, keep your eyes focused on the Most- High, Jesus Christ. He will see you through any situation.

Women Empowerment Solutions
#2020perfectvision#beempoweredfromdomesticviolence#yougotthis!
(yes, take the 605 North to 210 West from So.Cal...you will reach Pasadena anytime in 2020 or any other year)

Comments

Popular Posts