Dial in for night night, a project you won't want to miss!




As I was on the way home, I changed the station and found a talk show.
They were discussing how to comfort those that have been abused; children and adults.
Naturally, this caught my attention since I am an ambassador for advocating for women who have been abused.

A few simple items, such as a book, a stuffed animal, and a blanket, make a world of difference for those needing comfort {Project Night Night by Kendra Robbins}.

These treasures are welcoming and take one to a cozy place filled with nurture and safety.
I cannot think of anyone that does not want those. Especially for the beautiful sleep nights ahead. Elimate nightmares and wasted sleeplessness with hope for your future.

A book can take you anywhere you want it to, depends on what you choose.

There are adventure and knowledge in books that take you beyond your wildest imagination. Stories of real-life and stories of fiction that are often turned into movies captivating the hearts of millions. An expression of love and freedom, joy and sometimes sadness, encouragement, boldness, courageous, and sprinkled with faith.

I remember when I was a child in elementary, I loved the Mad Libs books, simply because they were funny and all fill in the blank with a word which I chose- awesome for me!
It sparks creativity in reading with no end.

Stuffed animals, as we know, come in all sizes, shapes, colors, and with different price tags and various department stores. Children have no problem spending hours with stuffed animals talking with them and pretending. Adults may just want something to hug at night.

Blankets are the best, and gratefully, there are so many patterns, sizes, designs, material-types, and more. The fuzzy-wuzzy blankets usually come out in the wintertime and are adored by many. A simple coverage provides warmth and comfort, such a safety net.

Women Empowerment Solutions- freedom from domestic violence

Comments

Popular Posts