12-Days You Haven't Heard

 


                                            Photo: Online



On the first day of Christmas, my Heavenly Father sent to me

Jesus, who set me free, then Holy Spirit who guides me.


On the second day of Christmas, my senses awakened me,

key after key, Isiah 22:22 not twenty-three,

then fruit populated from the tree and I could totally see.


On the third day of Christmas, healing came to me;

resources, a renewed mind, body, soul, and spirit

then the hen, turtle dove, and all my neighbors wanted to hear about it.


On the fourth day of Christmas, epiphany's came to me;

Four creative ideas

Three new resources

Two wonderous holy mackerel gifts

Then came miraculous breakthrough shifts,


On the fifth day of Christmas, the Holy Trinity sent to me,

a new safe home and let me know I wasn't all alone,

More healing oil for the nerves, bones, and joints,

and an abundance of faith, hope, and joy, better than any techy toy.


On the sixth day of Christmas, my papa God sent to me,

peanut brittle, cotton candy, popcorn, and chocolates out of this world.

I was so sugared I danced the Texas two-step with mighty pep, yep, yep,

then saw a partridge in an orange tree and with excitement I jumped with glee.


On the seventh day of Christmas, my Prince of Peace sent to me,

seven New Year's revelations 

six friends sporting and supporting my goals and ambitions,

Five fancy cookies

Four conversational birds

Three international words 

Two highlighted maps not on the GPS

And I passed all the tests!


On the eighth day of Christmas, my Yeshua Hamashiach sent to me,

Images I couldn't otherwise see,

Thoughts to catapult me,

Expanded thinking woo-wee, 

Showed me Heaven is Real and Fun by Kim Robinson PhD FNP RN


On the ninth day of Christmas, my Alpha and Omega sent to me,

Delivery of packages

Not from the UPS

But from life's mess

Simple ways to address 

Andk now can caress

And, be abreast

Atop situations, cheerful salutations.


On the tenth day of Christmas, my Restorer brought to me,

The third Book of Zephaniah

Oh ma-my-a

The six "I wills" gave me chills and thrills

Because He declares He deals

And you can read the rest 3:17-20

He gives you plenty 

To chew, chew, chew

It's better than any clue.


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Champion brought to me,

Results from the north, south, east, and west

It was all the best, best, best!

I could see the mountain crumble, 

Thanks, God, for the resource Rumble.


On twelve day of Christmas, my Omni Potent King brought to me,

Freedom, healing, salvation, delivery,

Key after key,

As we bow the knee,

Bought by the precious blood,

Redeemed,

Now esteemed in His confidence,

New providence, atmosphere, bringing more than holiday cheer!


*As I went to write a post this morning, this blog was still in my "draft" folder- I was shocked!

So, I wanted to share it with you all anyway.


I will leave you all with this scripture as we come to close 2023 and step into 2024.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Wow! If this scripture isn't a mouthful, I don't know what is.

It's power to know there is time for all of the above in the context of this passage.

Be blessed starting the New Year 2024. May you triumph over all obstacles, they have to get out of the way. It's time for "new."

Women Empowerment Solutions

Empowering Women Against Domestic Violence










Comments

Popular Posts