The wind blew gushing from north to south as a Gale wind.

One said to the other "get out of my way, I am moving to the next place."

Whether her name is "Gail," Debby, or Veronica, she has made a "choice."

The decision she made is valuable in every sense. The face value does not look like copper of a penny nor silver of a quarter, the volume is much high and thicker.

"Worth," she expresses and declares, "it is mine, as my DNA, it belongs to me. I wear it as my high-flying flag."

"Confidence," as scripture points in Hebrews 10:35 AMP is mine, "I shall not fling it away."

Star Wars says, "May the Force be with you." The Holy Spirit is the needed source for women today, tomorrow, and forevermore.


"Faith is walking forth without knowing what is ahead. A sure image of what is true, lovely, and right around the corner." Can you feel it? Do you know it? Grab it, because it is yours.

Women Empowerment Solutions- Freedom from domestic violence.

If you, or someone you know, is looking for a way to a "new you," one without domestic violence, give us a call. 918-407-7106. You will be happy you called. Let's talk about how we can empower you today with valuable resources.





Comments

Popular Posts